The FRESH Basic Needs Hub is a UCI student-initiated project intended to address students’ basic needs at UCI. Basic Needs Security refers to the the food, housing, and wellness security of students at UCI.
- Food Pantry: free emergency food supplies and toiletries
- Cal Fresh (EBT) Application Assistance
- Emergency Meal Swipes – to increase access to wholesome meals
- Emergency Grants – to assist students whose financial circumstances are affecting their basic needs security
- Referrals to on and off campus resources – to identify long term solutions
- Basic Life Skills Workshops – to increase student’s skills in nutrition, cooking, and financial literacy
- Wellness corner and eating/study space