Get Involved! Homeowners Representative Board
Is Now Accepting Nominations
Click here to submit an HRB Candidate Statement
The University Hills Homeowners Representative Board, (HRB) is a community-elected body of resident volunteers. Each year, four of the HRB’s seven members are elected to serve a one- or two-year term. Please consider volunteering your time, talent and effort to your community by serving on the HRB. The HRB meets once a month with a minimal amount of subcommittee work associated with service as a board member. Your community will thank you.
To be nominated as an HRB candidate, submit your statement by clicking here or on the link above. Candidate statements are due by Tuesday, January 31, 2023. Voting will take place in late February, and those elected will be seated at the March, 2023 HRB meeting.
- Advises the Irvine Campus Housing Authority on community matters and architectural improvements and advocates on behalf of residents to build community.
- Manages budgeted funds to promote community-building activities and programs.
- Is kept informed of Irvine Campus Housing Authority’s policies, procedures, and planning.
Over the past several years, HRB members have:
- Organized informational forums on Emergency Preparedness, Covid 19, the OC Power Authority, policing in University Hills, and coyotes.
- Organized numerous entertaining events such as community movies, parties and concerts.
- Supported efforts to protect our environment by advocating for the use of nontoxic pest control, the introduction of sustainable electric landscape maintenance equipment, Earth Day events, and CRV recycling.