SAVE THE DATE!
(Mostly) 70’s “Get Your Groove On” Dance
Saturday, February 9 from 6-9ish
UniHills Community Center
Back by popular demand: last year’s Totally 80s Prom Nite is this year’s (Mostly) 70’s “Get Your Groove On” Dance. Don your best bell bottom pants, wide collars, disco/leisure suits, hippy wear – or just show up – to Uni Hilll’s event of the season!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Live Music featuring Madhouse, a helluva fun party band (featuring our own Zach Nelson on vocals and drums)
- Quintessential 70’s disco, funk, and classic rock tunes that you cannot help but dance to
- Ballads to slow dance with your sweetie (no partner, no problem; just come have fun!)
- Plus a handful of awesome 80’s tunes and even some current pop
- Songs by…Donna Summer, Janis Joplin, Carpenters, Queen, Bee Gees, Abba, Chic, Eric Clapton, Rick James, Kool and the Gang, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Tom Petty, and on and on
- Spiked Punch (plus kid-friendly beverage options)
- Outfit Contest: Come dressed in your grooviest 70s threads for a chance to be crowned disco King and Queen!
- 70s-themed kids craft (6-8pm) and movie (8-9:30pm) in the Community Center lounge