· The Holiday Bazaar will be held from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 7 at the community center. Lunch will be provided for the 24 exhibitors and coffee will be provided for those doing holiday shopping. Exhibitors will be able to set up beginning at 8:30 a.m.
· Santa and Mrs. Claus will visit the community center on Saturday, December 21 from 6:30 until 8:30 p.m. The University High Footnotes will perform and Adrian Rangel will provide holiday music. Coffee, juice, and cookies will be served. Julia Wan and her coffee group will help wrap presents for the children on Friday, December 20 at 9:00 a.m.
· The streets that were recently slurried were scheduled to have an additional street cleaning to remove excess grit. This should be done in the next week.
· The HRB will have four seats open for the next election. If you are interested in running for the HRB, please send a short paragraph to Andrew Herndon ( Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org ) with your name, a bit of biographical information, and why you are running for election. These need to be received by the end of January. If you have any questions, contact Andrew or Jeff Beckwith (email@example.com) for additional information. The HRB meets the first Tuesday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in the conference room of the community center.
· Management noted that free garden mulch will be arriving over the Christmas break and that the annual tree trimming will commence mid-December.