Uhills Homes for Rent

Looking to Rent Out Your Home? We can help. ICHA matches homeowners going on sabbatical or wanting to rent their home  (view Primary Residency Rules) with prospective tenants. Please contact Cindy Hughes at ICHA Sabbatical Rentals at (949) 824-8553 or Cindy.hughes@icha.uci.edu. Google Doc for Listing Homes for Rent Houses for Rent Forum



Gas & Electric Southern California Gas Company Southern California Edison — Electric Company [Discount programs] Telephone & Internet Access AT&T (local & long distance) Cox Communications (digital cable, high-speed internet, and digital local & long-distance service) Cable TV Cox Communications Dish Network Direct TV Water Water is billed on the ICHA bill. For questions on…


Pet Owners Information

University Hills is a great place for pets. The Indy 500 Dog Park on California is a lovely resource for socializing your dog. A Small Dog Park located adjacent to the existing Indy 500 Dog Park opened for business in February, 2019. The City of Irvine runs a no kill shelter next to the Central Bark, the City-run…


Exercise for Adults

  City of Irvine Sports for Adults Anteater Recreation Center 24-Hour Fitness (University Center) Sierra Club conditioning hikes in Turtle Rock (not just for singles) OC Hiking & Backpackers Meetup LetsGoOutside.org  Free activities on the land in OC Parks, City of Irvine, and City of Newport Beach parks. Hosted by the Irvine Ranch Conservancy.

Homeowner’s Maintenance Manual

FAQs These answers to frequently asked maintenance questions have been added by residents over the years: Can I rent out my home? How do I shut off my gas? How and why should I test my water valve? How do I maintain my garage door? How much water should my household be using? What model…

Property Tax for UHills Homeowners

Despite not owning the ground, University Hills' Homeowners pay property tax to the county. It is due twice a year on November 1st and February 1st. However, it is not delinquent until approximately December 12th and April 10th, depending on the year.

You can pay by credit card at http://bos.ocgov.com/octaxbill , but they charge a 2.5% fee (2012)

Here is the Ground Lease information about owing property tax.

Property Taxes